1. Patrick Sharp (Chicago Blackhawks)
He can’t be a real person. It wouldn’t be fair.
2. Milan Lucic (Boston Bruins)
Don’t let his smile deceive you- he will definitely beat up your ex and you are totally okay with that…as long as you can watch.
3. Gregory Campbell (Boston Bruins)
He gets third because he finished his shift with a broken leg. Don’t worry, I’ll nurse you back to health.
4. Jonathon Toews (Chicago Blackhawks)
He’s the Captain of the Chicago Blackhawks and he doesn’t know that he is attractive. This makes him attractive.
5. Patrice Bergeron (Boston Bruins)
Currently his nose looks like ground beef after getting in a fight with Evgeni Malkin… still hot.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.