1. 11:00 am and You are Werkin That Project
You’ve only checked gchat like 5 times.
2. 11:05 Your Stomach Begin Purring
It’s not a full blown roar, but you need food in the next 20 minutes.
3. 11:15 Boss Man Calls You In For A Meeting
It’s going to be really quick he says.
And you know this going to be horrible.
4. Awkward Sitting Position
This is the only way to hide the lion in your stomach.
Smile so no one thinks you have diarrhea.
5. Too Late Everyone Is Looking At You
The only choice is to look down at your notepad and pretend you have no idea what’s going on.
Me? No. Look I’m writing notes it can’t be me.
6. 12:20 The Meeting Finally Ends
RUN TO LUNCH before….
7. Co-worker Starts Talking About Their Dull Weekend
Pretend your phone rings before you eat their face.
8. Your Boss Asks For Just One More Thing
Yup you may be fired but you can definitely leave for lunch
- Mark Salling, who played Puck in "Glee," has been indicted on child pornography charges. He faces up to 20 years in prison.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️