1. A Stake Center Does Not Serve Steak
Because that would make too much sense
2. The Correct Pronunciation of Tooele, Juab, and Hurricane
Non-Utahns: Tooele= /Too-ill-ah/ Juab= /Joo-ab/ Hurricane= /Her-u-kun/
I’m sure you guessed them all correctly.
3. Fry Sauce
This will be located next to the ketchup on the grocery aisle. Ketchup and Mayo creates this magical concoction.
4. You Can’t Walk Through The Airport Without Running Into a “Welcome Home Elder” Sign
And they are never for you.
5. Stick Figures Fill The Entire Back Windshield of Every Mini Van
SO many cats and children.
6. The Letters U and Y are Archenemies
Game day is more important than the Superbowl.
7. Pie and Beer Day is a State Holiday
Just kidding. We wish… “Pioneer Day” is July 24th. No work is a definite plus!
8. “Tend” and “Sluff” Are Commonly Used Words
For you non-Utahns, “tending children” means watching/baby-sitting. “Sluff” means ditching or not attending school. Get with it!
9. These Are Typical Children’s Names
We might as well be our own country.
10. This Is Our Playground
It’s not all bad.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He thought two of them were Middle Eastern, but they weren't.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝