1. A Stake Center Does Not Serve Steak
Because that would make too much sense
2. The Correct Pronunciation of Tooele, Juab, and Hurricane
Non-Utahns: Tooele= /Too-ill-ah/ Juab= /Joo-ab/ Hurricane= /Her-u-kun/
I’m sure you guessed them all correctly.
3. Fry Sauce
This will be located next to the ketchup on the grocery aisle. Ketchup and Mayo creates this magical concoction.
4. You Can’t Walk Through The Airport Without Running Into a “Welcome Home Elder” Sign
And they are never for you.
5. Stick Figures Fill The Entire Back Windshield of Every Mini Van
SO many cats and children.
6. The Letters U and Y are Archenemies
Game day is more important than the Superbowl.
7. Pie and Beer Day is a State Holiday
Just kidding. We wish… “Pioneer Day” is July 24th. No work is a definite plus!
8. “Tend” and “Sluff” Are Commonly Used Words
For you non-Utahns, “tending children” means watching/baby-sitting. “Sluff” means ditching or not attending school. Get with it!
9. These Are Typical Children’s Names
We might as well be our own country.
10. This Is Our Playground
It’s not all bad.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌