1. If you're anything short of a unicorn painting a rainbow, people notice.
2. This often leads to extensive questioning
3. People will happily assign the worst tasks to you because of that one time you said you ‘didn’t mind’ doing it.
4. You are mistakenly labelled as a ‘good listener’, when actually you’re just too polite to tell the person that your having a full-on internal monologue while they talk at you.
5. You’re often accused of pushing your good mood in other people’s faces
6. And if one of your friends is going through a tough time, you have to constantly remind yourself to repress your own happiness.
7. If someone is unloading to you about their problems, you find yourself trying to comfort them by exaggerating your non-existent issues.
8. You'll often be asked the question 'Well what's put you in such a good mood??' by people who don't know you.
9. Btw the scale goes 'averagely happy', 'very happy', 'ecstatic'.
10. And on the rare occasion you are sad, it's pretty hard to tell
11. But you bounce back pretty quick
12. And it doesn't take long for you to be back to your happy clappy self again
13. If needed, you will go to ridiculous lengths to cheer someone up
14. Because most of all you just like to make people laugh
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!