Joseph Altuzarra's collaboration with Target hits stores and online on September 14. The collection aims to "instill a feeling of power, confidence and beauty in women everywhere."
1. Sure, you can never go wrong in all black.
2. And there's something powerful about a suit.
3. Even this dress feels structured and bohemian at the same time.
4. But confidence is necessary when your entire outfit resembles a reptile.
5. Especially a green reptile.
6. I mean...
7. Anticipating stormy weather?
8. At least you'll look good while rain pours on your head.
9. We don't suggest wearing this lace eye mask in public.
10. And definitely do not leave your home in this outfit.
11. There's the questionable scarf plus unbuttoned shirt combo.
12. And there's a little too much red velvet going on here.
13. Something doesn't look quite right about tall boots under a long skirt.
14. See? It just feels wrong.
15. However, a cozy sweatshirt layered over a button down shirt is genius!
16. Who wouldn't like to wear soft, loose-fitting clothes all the time?
17. So, while some of these pieces are only appropriate for very specific occasions.
18. At least #AltuzarraForTarget had provided us with the ultimate sophisticated sweatshirt!
Someone give this man an award!
Oh wait, he already has one.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!