1. Firstly there are the bargaining ones
2. There are the ones that really, truely know Zayn
3. There’s ones that can’t continue
4. Then there’s the heartbroken
5. The empty ones
6. The over expressional ones
7. The one’s who don’t see the point anymore
8. The one’s where March 25th will never be the same
9. The philosophical ones
10. The ones who don’t understand
11. The Shocked
12. Then there’s that girl from Matilda who ‘has no opinion’
Sounds like an opinion to me Mara…
Guys, no matter what happens, Zayn is off to live a normal life and I’m sure that’s going to work out just fine for him.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.