You've definitely overdone it with the sweets this year...
Don't worry, there's still hope for your Christmas.
You'll need a few savory products....
* Buzzfeed's Fondoodler $25 (it's 25% off for the holidays! At regular price, it's $35.)
* Pretzel rods $11.46
* Assorted crackers
* Fresh herbs
1. Build your base by glueing four pretzel sticks to a square of cardboard using Buzzfeed's Fondoodler.
Take a minute to relish that cheese flow.
2. Continue stacking cheese and pretzel sticks to build your walls.
3. On one side, leave space for a window by stacking broken pretzel sticks. Top with one full-size pretzel rod to finish the window.
To get the right size, snap one pretzel stick into three.
4. Stabilize your cheesy abode by cheese-glueing two sticks vertically to the center of the taller side walls to act as beams. Carefully cheese-glue a third stick to the peaks of your vertical beams.
You're going to want to give this step extra time to dry. These three pretzel sticks are essential to the infrastructure of your cheese house.