1. Reddit user revolttmnt shared a card that her father, a third grade teacher, got from one of his students.
It reads: “To my best teacher. I’m giving you this because you appreciate me. I love the way you teach us. And I hope that you like the dollar I’m going to give to you.”
2. Pretty much the cutest gift of all time, right? Bravo.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- This 23-year-old got her lost driver's license back in the mail along with a hilarious thank you note 📝😂