1. Getting tatted up, like a badass.
Fake tatted, naturally.
4. Swag, swag, and more swag.
The shades especially come in handy the morning after.
5. A panel, with guests like Milo Ventimiglia, that turned into a drinking game.
From left to right: Moderator and BuzzFeed reporter Adam B. Vary, Michael Hobert (P.E.T. Squad), John Dale (P.E.T. Squad), Milo (producer, P.E.T. Squad), Brad Bell (showrunner, co-star, Husbands), and Jane Espenson (co-creator, Husbands).
Oh, and if you’re wondering about the drinking game, it went something like this: If one of the panel guests said the words “Comic-Con” or “Character,” you had to take a sip. I got a little tipsy, needless to say.
6. Watching the trailer for the new CW Seed comedy, P.E.T. Squad, with the stars of the show in attendance.
It’s about ghost hunters, and a fame whore, you guys.
7. Hearing about the new season of Husbands, from the writers and stars themselves.
8. Getting an exclusive look at L.A. Rangers, the CW Seeds newest series.
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱