1. Getting tatted up, like a badass.
Fake tatted, naturally.
4. Swag, swag, and more swag.
The shades especially come in handy the morning after.
5. A panel, with guests like Milo Ventimiglia, that turned into a drinking game.
From left to right: Moderator and BuzzFeed reporter Adam B. Vary, Michael Hobert (P.E.T. Squad), John Dale (P.E.T. Squad), Milo (producer, P.E.T. Squad), Brad Bell (showrunner, co-star, Husbands), and Jane Espenson (co-creator, Husbands).
Oh, and if you’re wondering about the drinking game, it went something like this: If one of the panel guests said the words “Comic-Con” or “Character,” you had to take a sip. I got a little tipsy, needless to say.
6. Watching the trailer for the new CW Seed comedy, P.E.T. Squad, with the stars of the show in attendance.
It’s about ghost hunters, and a fame whore, you guys.
7. Hearing about the new season of Husbands, from the writers and stars themselves.
8. Getting an exclusive look at L.A. Rangers, the CW Seeds newest series.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏