1. Getting tatted up, like a badass.
Fake tatted, naturally.
4. Swag, swag, and more swag.
The shades especially come in handy the morning after.
5. A panel, with guests like Milo Ventimiglia, that turned into a drinking game.
From left to right: Moderator and BuzzFeed reporter Adam B. Vary, Michael Hobert (P.E.T. Squad), John Dale (P.E.T. Squad), Milo (producer, P.E.T. Squad), Brad Bell (showrunner, co-star, Husbands), and Jane Espenson (co-creator, Husbands).
Oh, and if you’re wondering about the drinking game, it went something like this: If one of the panel guests said the words “Comic-Con” or “Character,” you had to take a sip. I got a little tipsy, needless to say.
6. Watching the trailer for the new CW Seed comedy, P.E.T. Squad, with the stars of the show in attendance.
It’s about ghost hunters, and a fame whore, you guys.
7. Hearing about the new season of Husbands, from the writers and stars themselves.
8. Getting an exclusive look at L.A. Rangers, the CW Seeds newest series.
- It's inauguration day: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States around 12pm ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌