2. Your parking spot will be a precious jewel that you dote on like a new baby.
6. You judge people based on their favorite yogurt place.
Yogurt Stop forever, yo.
9. At some point, you will try the street cart fruit, and it will taste much better than you ever expected.
It’s fruit from a cart on the street. How good could it be? Oh, but it is good. It is very good.
10. You’ll start to eat healthier, in general.
You may try to fight it, but eventually you’ll wake up and discover a bag of kale in your fridge.
11. You’ll figure out where in L.A. you can go to see actors, and simultaneously how to avoid them.
Beware Melrose, in general.
12. You’ll eventually figure out how to decipher all of the parking signs. Each. And. Every. One.
22. You will try a new diet at least once, and unconsciously talk about it all the time.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏