2. Your parking spot will be a precious jewel that you dote on like a new baby.
6. You judge people based on their favorite yogurt place.
Yogurt Stop forever, yo.
9. At some point, you will try the street cart fruit, and it will taste much better than you ever expected.
It’s fruit from a cart on the street. How good could it be? Oh, but it is good. It is very good.
10. You’ll start to eat healthier, in general.
You may try to fight it, but eventually you’ll wake up and discover a bag of kale in your fridge.
11. You’ll figure out where in L.A. you can go to see actors, and simultaneously how to avoid them.
Beware Melrose, in general.
12. You’ll eventually figure out how to decipher all of the parking signs. Each. And. Every. One.
22. You will try a new diet at least once, and unconsciously talk about it all the time.
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, were much larger than for the inauguration.
- Surrounded by penguins, people all the way in Antarctica participated in the Women's March on Saturday ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.