2. Your parking spot will be a precious jewel that you dote on like a new baby.
6. You judge people based on their favorite yogurt place.
Yogurt Stop forever, yo.
9. At some point, you will try the street cart fruit, and it will taste much better than you ever expected.
It’s fruit from a cart on the street. How good could it be? Oh, but it is good. It is very good.
10. You’ll start to eat healthier, in general.
You may try to fight it, but eventually you’ll wake up and discover a bag of kale in your fridge.
11. You’ll figure out where in L.A. you can go to see actors, and simultaneously how to avoid them.
Beware Melrose, in general.
12. You’ll eventually figure out how to decipher all of the parking signs. Each. And. Every. One.
22. You will try a new diet at least once, and unconsciously talk about it all the time.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲