2. “You don’t need to diet, you look awesome.”
Look, I’m not a total dick. I appreciate the nice thing you just said, but it’s taking every ounce of my willpower to stay on this diet. And literally any piece of negativity hurts my soul. So, thank you, but please fuck off also.
7. “How’s the diet going?”
Can’t you tell? Grrrrrrrrr.
13. “But I made this cake. You can have A LITTLE cake.”
This is just plain evil. You know cake is the gateway drug.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬