21. Everyone shows up for local parades, and float planning can be filled with LOTS of small town drama.
Oh, you think your homage to roses should be the grand finale? Think again.
23. Getting a driver’s license is the most exciting thing in the world, because then there’s the hope of road trips.
Or at least being able to drive to the movies. Or to a friend’s house. Or just drive around and listen to music, which is also awesome.
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, NC Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper.
- Jill Stein has filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏