21. Everyone shows up for local parades, and float planning can be filled with LOTS of small town drama.
Oh, you think your homage to roses should be the grand finale? Think again.
23. Getting a driver’s license is the most exciting thing in the world, because then there’s the hope of road trips.
Or at least being able to drive to the movies. Or to a friend’s house. Or just drive around and listen to music, which is also awesome.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- The White House stopped several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀