Want to get drunk this Sunday while watching the HBO premiere of Behind the Candelabra?! Duh, of course you do.
For those not in the know: Michael Douglas plays the fab Liberace, and Matt Damon is mostly shirtless as his wannabe-veterinarian-turned-lover, Scott Thorson. There’s a lot of sex, furs, and playing grabass. In short: It’s glorious.
Supplies You’ll Need:
• A few bottles of champagne (the bubblier the better!)
• If champagne ain’t your thing, red wine will do just fine
• A gold ring on each and every finger
2. When Liberace and Scott make sex eyes, cheers to that!
YES! SEX EYES!
6. Each time Liberace and Scott wear coordinated outfits, fill up your glass.
9. If there’s a gratuitous shot of bling, raise up your own bedazzled paw.
11. If you see Matt Damon getting out of a body of water (pool, hot tub, bath, etc.), finish your drink.
12. And if Liberace and Scott are sharing a hot tub, clink glasses and take a sip.
13. Whenever Liberace and Scott are post-coital, give the person next to you some love, and pour them more to drink.
Get ready to do a lot of pouring, friends.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱