3. But since I can’t be there, this gorgeous time-lapse video will have to do.
4. Oh man, Disneyland at night … so pretty and glittery!
5. HOLD ON, DONALD! I’M COMING OVER RIGHT NOW!
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of anti-government protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸