1. Warning: This video is NSFS (Not Safe For Seals).
With Shark Week coming up on August 4, Discovery Channel has just released their latest commercial, featuring Snuffy the seal.
It starts off like any typical fluff news story about a seal being released back into the wild. However, that quickly changes as Snuffy meets what’s waiting for him in the ocean.
2. It really is a bad week for seals.
Yikes… RIP Snuffy.
3. Also, if you’re counting down, we have 46 days until Shark Week commences.
Happy almost Shark Week, everyone!
- Palantir, one of the most secretive companies in Silicon Valley, is grappling with a wave of staff departures and the loss of key clients.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- And Labour's Sadiq Khan is London's newly elected mayor. He's the first Muslim to lead a major European capital city.