This may surprise a lot of people, but there’s a dragon in today’s New York Times.
Not just any dragon though, it’s one of Khaleesi’s dragons, casting a full-page Game of Thrones shadow across the Feb. 25 edition of the paper. Aside from the dragon’s shadow, the ad features fake articles with headlines like, “The Lion of the Desert” and “Medea Resurrects at the Abuelitas.” (Bonus awesomeness: If you read the articles, all of them relate to the Game of Thrones universe.)
5. And if you need more of a dragon fix, here’s the latest season three trailer.
Filled with dragon love and the dragon lady.
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲
- And you can now see your Uber rating right in the app 🚙 👀