1. The largest muscle in the human body is the gluteus maximus (aka, your bum-bum).
2. A 2008 study revealed that women with pear or hourglass figures (READ: bigger booties) are, on average, smarter than women with smaller butts.
3. And a 2010 study by the University of Oxford suggests that having a bigger booty helps prevent against diabetes and heart disease.
5. Kim Kardashian has been accused so many times of having butt implants, that she got an X-ray of hers to prove she has no implants.
6. And according to a new report, close to 10,000 butt augmentations were performed in the U.S. in 2013.
7. In 2012, a rare species of horse fly was named Scaptia beyonceae, after Beyoncé, because of its gold butt.
The horse fly was described by researchers as the "all-time diva of flies."
8. J.Lo's butt was rumored to be insured for $1 billion.
9. Some turtles can breathe out of their butts...
10. A 2012 Harvard health study suggested that one reason why women may live longer than men is a result of their (normally) bigger butts.
11. The average person farts 13 to 21 times a day.
12. Out of any body part, women prefer to be complimented on their butt, according to a survey of 3,000 women by Men's Health.
13. #Belfie = butt selfie
14. According to a 2011 study on sexual behavior by the CDC, "36% of women and 44% of men ever had anal sex with an opposite-sex partner."
Though their definition doesn't QUITE do it justice, it is hilarious... "Dance to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance."
Sample sentences include:
"just wait till they catch their daughters twerking to this song"
"twerk it girl, work it girl"