1. Make ice cream with one ingredient: a frozen banana!
It’s completely natural and guilt-free. Take two to four ripe bananas, peel them, and let them sit in the freezer for an hour. Then slice them up and pop ‘em in the blender! You’ll end up with a smooth, yummy treat. If you’re feeling frisky: Add two tablespoons of peanut putter or chocolate chips. (Or both!)
12. Have a fruit fly problem? Use fruit against those nasty fruit flies:
Here’s how it works: Slice a few pieces of banana and mix those with some leftover mango peels, then place them in a small container and stretch a piece of plastic wrap over the top. Use something sharp and small to poke a hole in the center, and within a few days, they should all be trapped inside. You can then pop a real top over the container, and say good riddance to them.
14. For a refreshing and delish treat, place a line of grapes on a skewer, pop them in the fridge, and serve them as frozen grape kebabs at a party.
Or, ya know, just on your own at your house, because these are seriously amazing. And here’s a bonus hack: If grapes aren’t your thing, try sliced pineapple instead — it tastes wonderful when frozen!
- At least one person is dead and many are injured in what police are treating as a possible terror attack outside of Parliament in London.
- Some Republican senators are urging caution in dismissing Trump's wiretapping claims, despite the FBI and NSA saying there's no evidence.
- Travelers are concerned laptops will be stolen now that the US is banning electronic devices on cabins of some flights from the Middle East.
- And a three-year-old stealing the pope's hat is pretty much the best thing you'll see today 😇