We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A fancy kit so you can make your own whiskey.
For $149.99 you get two 750-milliliter bottles of 110 proof White Dog un-aged whiskey, an aging barrel, pouring funnel, two tasting glasses, and step-by-step instructions. The small barrel size allows for whiskey to be aged within three months, and the barrel can be reused for even more home-brewed hooch.
For a less expensive option, head over to Uncommon Goods for their whiskey and rum making kit.
3. A whiskey barrel coffee table that opens up for storage space.
Just lift the top of this white oak whiskey barrel table to reveal space to store oh, I don’t know, whiskey? It’ll cost you $539, but at least you’ll be able to say you had your morning coffee with a side of whiskey.
5. A guide to all things whiskey.
This is a whiskey book you should buy to impress your friends. It’s filled with illustrations of the whiskey-producing regions of the world, descriptions of the various whiskey varieties, and recipes. Plus, it’s a leather-wrapped hardcover book, so it will look fantastic on top of your bar.
6. Handcrafted Whiskey Barrel Side Table
The price is pretty affordable, at $100=5. Think of all the delicious whiskey you can put on top of it!
9. Why not count down the days till Christmas with this whiskey Advent calendar?
Count down the 24 days till Christmas by drinking to each of them, that’s what I always say! There are 24 doors, and behind each one is a small bottle of Scotch. There’s even a surprise bottle of a 50-year-old malt whiskey included behind one of the doors.
12. Granite stones, so you can have your whiskey on the rocks.
If you want your whiskey on the rocks without that watered down ice cube taste, these are a great buy. All you have to do is pop them in the freezer, then plunk them in and pour. They’re also reusable, and a steal at $34.
If you’re an ice purist, you can also try out the sphere ice ball maker, which has reduced surface space, and thus less melting.
22. Remember prohibition with this antique whiskey prescription.
Hang this above your bar and look like a hero! This is a genuine antique from 1927, when alcohol was illegal, except for medical purposes. People would get around that pesky law by way of prescription, which shows just how important whiskey really is.
This particular prescription is for 16 ounces of spiritus frumenti, which is the latin term for whiskey. Speaking of which, I think I have a fever… better follow doctor’s orders.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.