21 Easy Ways To Make A Bachelorette Party Memorable
For the bride AND the bridesmaids.
1. Create custom T-shirts with the number of years you've known the bride, or the upcoming wedding date.
2. Make everyone a survival kit for the weekend, and fill it with all the essentials!
3. Don't forget the hangover kits too!
6. These custom gift box kits can also be handed out to guests and filled with whatever goodies you like.
7. If you're in need of a cool gift box favor, how about some customized creaseless hair ties?
8. Or this super easy touch to regular nail polish with a DIY tag.
9. Bachelorette party games are a must, and you can print out your own scavenger hunt sheet from Etsy here.
10. String a banner close to the bar or across a wall to make the party pop.
11. Make sure that what you're drinking comes with a little extra something.
12. Whether you're popping champagne or pouring out glasses of wine, it's easy to stick on custom labels to personalize the drinks.
14. A custom chalkboard sign is the perfect touch to add to wherever you're staying.
15. And if your bachelorette destination is off the beaten path, add a touch of cute guidance.
18. You can DIY your own photobooth with these mugshot cards, and digital downloads of them are just $6.
19. You can also send the bride and bachelorette party home with custom glass charms.
And they're just $4 each!