1. “Going out” in Los Angeles usually means hanging at a friend’s house for dinner…or meeting up at your favorite neighborhood joint.
You know what you like, and you like to stay close to home because driving=ugh.
4. Weekends in New York: picnicking in Central Park (or McCarren, Prospect, etc.).
8. Tricky footwear in NYC: If there’s walking involved, heels might be the bane of your existence.
At the very least, in winter, you’re commuting in boots and switching them out at work.
10. In New York: You cringe every time the price of the MetroCard goes up.
27. “Hipster” (or whatever, you know) twentysomethings in L.A.: Silver Lake or Echo Park.
41. In L.A., it’s easy to overdress because this is totally fine to wear out:
45. See? It’s really just apples and oranges. Not that you’d know anything about that, New York…
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺