1. “Going out” in Los Angeles usually means hanging at a friend’s house for dinner…or meeting up at your favorite neighborhood joint.
You know what you like, and you like to stay close to home because driving=ugh.
4. Weekends in New York: picnicking in Central Park (or McCarren, Prospect, etc.).
8. Tricky footwear in NYC: If there’s walking involved, heels might be the bane of your existence.
At the very least, in winter, you’re commuting in boots and switching them out at work.
10. In New York: You cringe every time the price of the MetroCard goes up.
27. “Hipster” (or whatever, you know) twentysomethings in L.A.: Silver Lake or Echo Park.
41. In L.A., it’s easy to overdress because this is totally fine to wear out:
45. See? It’s really just apples and oranges. Not that you’d know anything about that, New York…
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.