3. When she visited a sick boy at the hospital and told Geri to take her top off.
Gotta love Spice World, right?
5. When she stole a tablecloth from these two unassuming blokes.
6. When she sat on a bench with Sporty Spice and mouthed the words, “Wanna make love to ya baby” in unison.
7. When she made this super important face for some lucky reporters.
8. When she pointed into the audience and chose us all to be her loyal subjects.
9. Yes, she chose US.
10. When she flashed her fierce cat nails in the “Too Much” music video.
And her fierce cat suit.
And this poor scientist, just minding his own business, nearly had a heart attack.
12. When she walked across an ice skating rink and was just like, “Posh doesn’t skate, bitch, take it or leave it.”
14. When she flew onto the screen like some sexy futuristic monster in “Spice Up Your Life.”
15. When she starred as Midnight Miss Suki in “Say You’ll Be There.”
16. And shot a beam of light out of her hand, like some badass desert witch.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲