26 Party Hacks For The Holidays
Can you get through this post without wanting to throw a party?
1. Got a pile of books and no where to put them? No worries, turn your "mess" into a holiday statement.
2. And if you're hosting a cookie party with kids, put icing in condiment bottles to make sharing easier.
3. Since guests will be taking photos, set up a DIY photo backdrop complete with holiday props.
There's this Friendsgiving printout, or a Christmas prop kit, both are just $3.95 each.
4. Turn champagne into a festive cocktail by adding cotton candy first, and then pouring champagne and Perrier over it.
5. If your speakers blow out, these are two easy fixes to amplify the sound:
If you are lacking in a spare toilet paper roll, or just want a little more subtlety, then putting your iPhone in an empty glass jar should do the trick.
6. Pour like a pro by letting the Solo cup do the heavy lifting with these simple pour rules:
7. Serve dessert out of individual plastic cups for less mess and cleanup.
8. Colored paper, a hole punch, and needle and thread are all you need for gorgeous DIY Hanukkah window stars.
9. Have a broken umbrella? Spray paint the frame white and twist twinkling lights around the arms for an instant holiday lighting fixture.
10. Create a wreath in a pinch with coffee filters and foam tubing.
And if you don't like the color of your filter, you can dye that to fit your color scheme.