3. You went to a sleepover and played Bloody Mary.
Some say the game is based off of Queen Mary I, who’s historically known as “Bloody Mary,” while others have suggested that the ritual started as a way for women to see their future husband’s face in a mirror.
Either way, it’s still terrifying.
4. You also practiced some witchcraft with light as a feather, stiff as a board.
If you didn’t play this game at a sleepover, chances are you saw it in the movie The Craft. But it started out in London during the 17th century plague, when children chanted the words as a superstitious way to fend off disease.
6. Or you happened to catch the intro to Unsolved Mysteries.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.