3. You went to a sleepover and played Bloody Mary.
Some say the game is based off of Queen Mary I, who’s historically known as “Bloody Mary,” while others have suggested that the ritual started as a way for women to see their future husband’s face in a mirror.
Either way, it’s still terrifying.
4. You also practiced some witchcraft with light as a feather, stiff as a board.
If you didn’t play this game at a sleepover, chances are you saw it in the movie The Craft. But it started out in London during the 17th century plague, when children chanted the words as a superstitious way to fend off disease.
6. Or you happened to catch the intro to Unsolved Mysteries.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱