17. “I should really get going. I have to get up early for work tomorrow.”
Why you say it: Because you want to get the hell out of the date and never see this crazy person again.
21. “This was seriously, like, the best date ever!”
Why you say it: It probably wasn’t the best date ever, but you REALLY like this person and want to tell them that without blurting out, “LOVE ME!!!”
On a serious note, though…LOVE ME!!! (???)
- Charlotte police will release video of Keith Lamont Scott's death today, the police chief says.
- Gennifer Flowers, who had an affair with Bill Clinton in the 80s, plans to attend Monday's debate as Trump's guest, her assistant said.
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.