1. Things that everyone knows to be cool somehow skipped you, and you've literally never heard of them.
2. There ARE things that you know to be cool, and when other people challenge that, it's OVER.
3. When you get nervous, you tend to show it by humiliating yourself.
4. Your style veers more toward comfort rather than trendy.
5. But there's always that amazing moment when someone compliments your style and for a minute you actually DO feel cool.
6. You're comfortable saying no to a lot of "cool" social events, because they'd actually make you miserable.
7. In situations where you have to interact with people, your default reactions basically spoil the fact that you're not cool.
8. Not everyone "gets" your unique sense of humor.
9. No one ever says that their "type" is the uncool person...
10. But you also know that somewhere out there is another uncool person just waiting for you.
:::cue theme song for An American Tail::: (If you get this reference, let's be uncool together?)