New episodes of The Walking Dead premiere this Sunday, but before you grab your hatchets and crossbows, let’s take a look at some of the new teasers that AMC’s released for our viewing pleasure.
4. What we learned:
1. The word “war” is being used, so a war has officially been declared. Even though Woodbury and the The Prison were already at war, essentially, but whatever.
2. Rick and the governor have a lot to talk about. Like, how they manage to keep their hair looking decent in spite of the zombie apocalypse.
3. The governor’s pirate eye patch is oddly sexy.
6. What we learned:
1. Rick and Lori’s baby has turned a week old and doesn’t look a day over zombie bait.
2. Awkward pauses still do the job in terms of answering awkward questions.
3. The prison is starting to look remarkably like a college dorm room.
8. What we learned:
1. Daryl and Merle are going to face off in some sort of hillbilly fight to the death à la Gladiator.
2. Andrea is still a pretty useless human being.
3. The people of Woodbury have an unhealthy amount of bloodlust.
4. Daryl should never wear sleeves, because sweet sassy Christ those are some nice guns.
- President Obama zinged the media and the field of presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🎤
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯