We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community what their must-have beauty products are for under 10 bucks. Here’s what they had to say:
1. Wet And Wild Lipstick, $1.99
2. Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Face Cleanser, $4.99
3. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner, $5.99
"I use my Revlon liner in Black Noir every single day! It lasts throughout the day, doesn't smear, and is reliable. I also love that I can count on it being available at any drug store in the city (New York City). It goes on top of my eyeshadow flawlessly — no unwanted blending!" —Submitted by Sonia Hendrix, Facebook
You can find the eyeliner here.
4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, $6
"Really anything by NYX...but that's one of my favorites. There's tons of color choices, they're very pigmented, and they actually stay on through anything." —Submitted by Kylie Casino, Facebook
Find it here.
5. Sinful Colors Nail Polish, $1.98
6. E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit, $3
"I absolutely swear by it. It's so easy to use and makes my eyebrows perfect every time. Best $3 makeup find!" —Submitted by Bethany Pulkowski, Facebook
Choose your shade here.
8. Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum, $9.95
"I use it every time I shower. It's amazing. And It's edible and vegan...I'm obsessed!" —Submitted by Ellie Shown, Facebook
Find the lip scrub here.
9. Rimmel Eyelash Growth Serum, $7.97
10. W7 Eyeshadow Palettes, $8
"The W7 Eyeshadow Palettes from the 'in the buff' range are awesome. They are great dupes for the Urban Decay 'Naked' pallettes. High pigment, blend well, and only $7 to $8!" —Submitted by Georgia Renée Bradley, Facebook
Find the palette here.
11. Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen, $2.99
12. Maybelline Baby Face Primer, $5.39
"It makes my face feel as smooth as a baby's bottom. It's the magic eraser for pores." —Submitted by Kendall Schneck, Facebook
Find it here.
13. Hard Candy Baked Blush, $7
14. Suave Shampoo, $3.49
15. NYC Trio Eyeshadow in Bronzed In Brooklyn, $2.77
16. Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel, $5.98
17. Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle, $2.97
"It's usually around $3 and leaves your hair feeling super soft without weighing it down! I even water it down in an old spray bottle and use it as a leave-in conditioner when I swim!" —Submitted by Katherine Grandstrand, Facebook
Purchase it here.
18. Nivea Creme, $6.74
20. Cetaphil Cleanser, $8
21. L'Oréal Manga Lash Mascara, $6.99
"L'Oréal Manga Lash mascara is THA BIZ! Better than the expensive "fiber lash" products being sold all over. And it costs under $8 at Target!" —Submitted by Bridget Paris, Facebook
Buy it here.
22. L.A. Colors Eyeshadow Trios, $1
"I just stocked up on 10 packages of them at DollarTree ($1 each)! The stuff is great; it goes on easily and stays on all day. And I finally found the colors to make my blue eyes really shine!" —Submitted by Jenna Scheibmeir, Facebook
Choose your palette here.