6. Or his impression of a really nice guy.
You have to use your imagination.
7. If things got boring, he’d entertain your guests with the story about the time he broke his back jumping off a roof.
“On December 17, 2011, Anderson required surgery after fracturing his spine during a house party by jumping from his roof onto a beer pong table.” —The most epic Wikipedia entry of all time.
9. And he’d probably let you try on his bear coat.
I mean, he let Conan try it on.
- It's official: Democratic delegates picked Hillary Clinton as the first female presidential nominee of a major US party 🙋
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.