12 Roles Gal Gadot Played Before "Wonder Woman"
"THAT'S where I know her from!" — you, at the end of this post.
Gal Gadot's career is blowing up right now thanks to the success of Wonder Woman, but the superheroine film is hardly her first rodeo. Here are twelve other places you may have seen her before.
1. Gal was Lisa in Entourage (2009)
GAL FACT: Before she started acting, Gal had won the Miss Israel pageant, then she modeled for a bit, and went to a Law and International relations school.
2. Natanya in Date Night (2010)
GAL FACT: Gal was so afraid of winning Miss Universe (because she didn't want to win Miss Israel in the first place) that she messed up little things here and there. She was late to rehearsals, she purposely wore the wrong clothes, and when Paula Abdul asked her a question she pretended that she didn't know English that well.
3. Gisele Yashar in Fast & Furious (aka the fourth one) (2009)
GAL FACT: Fast & Furious was her first American film.
4. Gisele Yashar (again) in Fast Five (2011)
GAL FACT: The casting director who tested Gal to play a Bond girl ended up casting her for the Fast and Furious franchise.
5. Gisele Yashar (yes, again) in Fast & Furious 6 (2013)
GAL FACT: Gal actually did all of her own stunts in Fast & Furious 6. She told director Justin Lin, "If you want me in Fast 6, I want to be able to do my own stunts, and I want to have more action stuff."
6. Elena Vlaslov in Triple 9 (2016)
GAL FACT: It was the chance of playing a Bond girl that made Gal fall in love with acting. Before that, she thought she was too serious to be an actor.
7. Naomi in Knight and Day (2010)
GAL FACT: Gal's first movie crush was Atreyu from The Neverending Story.
8. Natalie Jones in Keeping Up with the Joneses (2016)
GAL FACT: Gal said that if she could spy on anyone, she would spy on Donald Trump.
9. Jill Pope in Criminal (2016)
GAL FACT: Gal loved Madonna so much that she wore a fake cone bra at a show she put on at her school.
11. Wonder Woman (duh) in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)
GAL FACT: Gal was five months pregnant while doing reshoots for Wonder Woman.