2. Tea calms you down, coffee turns you into a crazed caffeine lunatic.
Over-caffeinating can lead to feelings of impending doom. Life is doom-y enough WITHOUT caffeine-fueled existential freak-outs.
5. Certain teas have antioxidants that are believed to slow down the aging process.
On the left is Sir Patrick Stewart, an avid tea drinker. He’s 72 years old and has the complexion of a prepubescent dolphin. On the right is Sally.* She drank coffee once when she was nineteen and now she looks like this.
*Name changed to protect identity.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭