3. But a shot from 321 feet up (98 meters) is just a little bit harder than anything we’ve seen.
4. Because it’s really, really high.
5. BUT HEIGHT IS NOT AN ISSUE. Swoosh.
6. Every angle of this shot provides another bit of context that makes it all seem nuttier.
7. You could attempt this shot, what, 500 times and never make it in?
8. And here’s Rim Cam, for good measure.
9. Bro hugs for everyone!
10. The entire sequence gives you a real sense of the size and scale of the effort. Quite impressive.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵