1. That’s A Wrap
With an easy 19-3 win over the Jets in the offing, all Ravens fans had to do was avoid hypothermia. Each had their own preferred method.
2. Heads-Up Football
Someone tell the Cowboys secondary that you have to touch the player for him to be considered down and the play over.
3. One Of These Fans Is Not Like The Others: Green Bay Edition
Poor fella. But in the end, neither the Packers nor Vikings won the game, so everyone could hang their head in disappointment afterwards.
4. In Which Boomer Esiason Forgets We Can See His Facial Expressions
They were talking about the Tuck Rule game, but it really doesn’t matter. This is amazing.
5. Visual Evidence That Leonard Johnson Cares Not For His Own Brain Matter
HE DID THIS ON PURPOSE. And he landed on his head, more or less. It’s like throwing yourself down a flight of stairs because you’re too lazy to walk. Don’t do this, NFL players.
6. Fauria Night Fever
THE JOSEPH FAURIA DANCE MACHINE LIVES.
7. Clothing Optional: Deep Freeze Edition
It was around 19 degrees in Green Bay. Nineteen. One-nine.
8. Spin Class Is In Session
He was benched later in the game, but at least Tolzien’s Scramble, as this play shall henceforth be known, gave us all a smile.
9. Up In The Air
Ryan Mathews believes he can fly. Ryan Mathews believes he just gave the Chargers the lead.
10. Superman Returns
A little LeBron dance. A little Superman. A little last-second TD pass to win the game. Cam Newton does it all.
11. A Pick-Six, Frozen In Time
A lot going on here in this freeze frame of Johnson’s aforementioned head-first pick-six. Stafford’s slack-jawed reaction in the background. The Lions receiver ducking. Johnson in full extension. Good stuff, football.
12. Ed Reed: Not As Good As He Once Was
Reed’s big Baltimore homecoming with the Jets didn’t go well. Not on this play (where he blew the coverage and made the final tackle too late) and not in this game, which ended 19-3 in the Ravens’ favor.
13. Clouds Over Miami
Mike Wallace, Miami’s $60 million man, scored his first touchdown since Week 2. That’s a long time.
15. Old Man Yells At Cloud
Won’t someone listen to Tom Coughlin? Anyone? … Hello?
16. Yoink Of The Week: Detroit Edition
No team in the league has more receiver pass drops than Detroit, so it was completely expected that this pass that could’ve set up a game-winning touchdown became the game-ending red zone pick.
17. When Coaches Hug
Bruce Arians, the Colts’ interim coach last season, and Chuck Pagano, the man he replaced for that period of time, embraced before today’s game in Glendale, Arizona. The Cardinals won easily, but this was the moment people will probably remember.
18. The Struggle Is Real: Giants Edition
After an 0-6 start to the season, a win would’ve made the New York Giants 5-6 and in position to actually maybe sorta kinda win the NFC East by year’s end. (Of course, that did not happen.)
19. The Best Sack Dance Of The Season
There have been many to choose from — and yes, the Colts were down by 21 points at the time — but damn, Ricky Jean-Francois. No idea what this is, but it’s A+ all the way.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Brexit leader Nigel Farage drew parallels between British citizens' vote to leave the European Union and some Americans' support for Trump.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵