2. And this block in the opening moments against Syracuse set the tone for the entire game.
3. McGary running the fast break? SURE, WHY NOT?
4. McGary did have a lot of help, such as this Spike Albrecht three from another area code.
5. But passing that makes us think of vintage Magic? You betcha.
6. There was even this indefensible turnaround jumper, which came late in the second half as Syracuse was playing tough.
7. By the end of the game, McGary was rallying his team in crunch time.
8. The final dunk wasn’t from McGary, but it was quite the exclamation point on a 61-56 Wolverines win.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days— at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.