2. And this block in the opening moments against Syracuse set the tone for the entire game.
3. McGary running the fast break? SURE, WHY NOT?
4. McGary did have a lot of help, such as this Spike Albrecht three from another area code.
5. But passing that makes us think of vintage Magic? You betcha.
6. There was even this indefensible turnaround jumper, which came late in the second half as Syracuse was playing tough.
7. By the end of the game, McGary was rallying his team in crunch time.
8. The final dunk wasn’t from McGary, but it was quite the exclamation point on a 61-56 Wolverines win.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸