With ten seconds left in Game 6 of the Finals, the Heat were down three points. LeBron James had the ball in his hands. He rose for a 3-pointer…and missed. But. Chris Bosh grabbed the rebound and passed to Ray Allen, the best three-point shooter ever.
Allen did not miss. His corner 3 with 5.2 seconds left saved Miami’s season and forced the game into overtime.
Tony Parker’s last gasp for San Antonio in regulation fell short.
Miami won the game in overtime, and this will be what’s remembered most from Game 6.
5. Game 7 is Thursday night. See you there.
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May is triggering Brexit today. Britain is set to leave the European Union in 2019 👋 🇬🇧
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.