1. You invite people over for dinner
2. and you’ve checked everybody’s dietary restrictions
3. and you are — literally— the perfect host
4. You’re so excited to cook for your friends
5. but want to show off your cooking skillz
6. Everybody is excited
7. You make dinner
8. and then desert
9. and even coffee!
10. Your friends got a great meal and they’re all like
11. and you’re just so happy they’re happy
12. They invite you over to ‘return the favor’
13. So you show up, maybe a week later, ready for Awesome Friend Dinner Pt 2
14. They pull out some spaghetti and a bag of frozen vegetables
15. They tell you about a new Mrs. Dash blend they intend on using
16. How it has a lot of flavor
17. After what seems like way too long to make pasta, it is time to eat:
18. and you try to stay coy
19. but on the inside, you’re just like
21. But no matter what, you say:
22. You leave early
23. and binge on fast food on your way home. You’re starving.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.