1. Dr. Manhattan’s Sexting Mishap
Dr. Manhattan thought that texting a picture of his impressive azure dong to Silk Spectre would be a killer idea. However, when he accidentally sent the image as a group text to his entire address book, the big blue guy turned red with embarrassment.
3. Aquaman’s Facebook Faux Pas
Aquaman wrote the incendiary status: “I hate fish. Fish can blow me! Fish can blow me and then make me a sandwich! A TUNA sandwich!” at midnight on a Wednesday after having one too many at a local dive bar. Aquaman deactivated his Facebook page the morning after.
Find all 10 Superhero Social Media fails at Comediva. It’s SUPERHERO WEEK on Comediva.com!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.