1. Dr. Manhattan’s Sexting Mishap
Dr. Manhattan thought that texting a picture of his impressive azure dong to Silk Spectre would be a killer idea. However, when he accidentally sent the image as a group text to his entire address book, the big blue guy turned red with embarrassment.
3. Aquaman’s Facebook Faux Pas
Aquaman wrote the incendiary status: “I hate fish. Fish can blow me! Fish can blow me and then make me a sandwich! A TUNA sandwich!” at midnight on a Wednesday after having one too many at a local dive bar. Aquaman deactivated his Facebook page the morning after.
Find all 10 Superhero Social Media fails at Comediva. It’s SUPERHERO WEEK on Comediva.com!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱