Response to Why Going To Hogwarts Would Actually Suck:
1) Who needs TV when you’ve got magic?
2) You learn to fly? Freakin’ fly!
3) There is an amazing library
4) They do teach math (read the books)
5) Lots of schools require uniforms
6) Middle of nowhere? You have an enchanted forest with unicorns and centaurs and a lake filled with mermaids!
7) Herbology helps you make potions. Charms helps you transform things and even conjure food. Divination is pretty useless, as Hermione points out.
8) The pictures talk
9) The Great Hall is amazing, especially at Halloween and Xmas.
10) Cats are awesome!