1. As we all now know, John Travolta famously mispronounced Frozen actress Idina Menzel’s name at the Oscars.
2. Yesterday, the Twitter account for Menzel’s upcoming Broadway show tweeted this.
3. Then, earlier today, this image began making the rounds. It appears to be an insert from the Playbill of Menzel’s forthcoming Broadway show, If/Then.
4. Eagle-eyed theater fans will note the credits play on Menzel’s real-life career.
5. “Moritz” is Maureen, Menzel’s character from Nert aka Rent.
6. Ephraima in Wicked-ly?
7. More like Elphaba in Wicked.
8. And, of course, Farfignugen is the Oscar-winning Frozen.
9. Unfortunately, BuzzFeed can confirm the bio isn’t authentic.
“I can confirm it’s not a real insert – we don’t start performances until tomorrow night,” a rep for the show said.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- The Colombia government and FARC rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌