1. As we all now know, John Travolta famously mispronounced Frozen actress Idina Menzel’s name at the Oscars.
2. Yesterday, the Twitter account for Menzel’s upcoming Broadway show tweeted this.
3. Then, earlier today, this image began making the rounds. It appears to be an insert from the Playbill of Menzel’s forthcoming Broadway show, If/Then.
4. Eagle-eyed theater fans will note the credits play on Menzel’s real-life career.
5. “Moritz” is Maureen, Menzel’s character from Nert aka Rent.
6. Ephraima in Wicked-ly?
7. More like Elphaba in Wicked.
8. And, of course, Farfignugen is the Oscar-winning Frozen.
9. Unfortunately, BuzzFeed can confirm the bio isn’t authentic.
“I can confirm it’s not a real insert – we don’t start performances until tomorrow night,” a rep for the show said.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀