1. As we all now know, John Travolta famously mispronounced Frozen actress Idina Menzel’s name at the Oscars.
2. Yesterday, the Twitter account for Menzel’s upcoming Broadway show tweeted this.
3. Then, earlier today, this image began making the rounds. It appears to be an insert from the Playbill of Menzel’s forthcoming Broadway show, If/Then.
4. Eagle-eyed theater fans will note the credits play on Menzel’s real-life career.
5. “Moritz” is Maureen, Menzel’s character from Nert aka Rent.
6. Ephraima in Wicked-ly?
7. More like Elphaba in Wicked.
8. And, of course, Farfignugen is the Oscar-winning Frozen.
9. Unfortunately, BuzzFeed can confirm the bio isn’t authentic.
“I can confirm it’s not a real insert – we don’t start performances until tomorrow night,” a rep for the show said.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀