McDonald’s Canada solicits questions from customers online through a Quora-like FAQ page then publishes some of the answers in videos. Gizmodo spotted this one, which addresses the company’s French fries.
Keep an eye out for these important moments:
1. Potato farmer Angelo Levesque
2. Potato farmer Angelo Levesque
3. The way supply chain manager Scott Gibson pronounces “process.”
4. The way that Scott Gibson pronounces “Regina.”
5. When fries supplier Mario Dupuis doesn’t really explain the magical “peeling system” that the potatoes get pushed through :(
6. When Mario Dupuis doesn’t really explain the ingredient used to prevent greying :(
7. When Scott Gibson says “all of our Canadian restaurants” use 100 percent vegetable oil. (The company probably made sure that wasn’t going to cost $10M this time.)
3. Potato farmer Angelo Lesvesque
4. The McDonald’s french fry lifecycle
- The Trump administration deleted the contents of a State Department webpage promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤