McDonald’s Canada solicits questions from customers online through a Quora-like FAQ page then publishes some of the answers in videos. Gizmodo spotted this one, which addresses the company’s French fries.
Keep an eye out for these important moments:
1. Potato farmer Angelo Levesque
2. Potato farmer Angelo Levesque
3. The way supply chain manager Scott Gibson pronounces “process.”
4. The way that Scott Gibson pronounces “Regina.”
5. When fries supplier Mario Dupuis doesn’t really explain the magical “peeling system” that the potatoes get pushed through :(
6. When Mario Dupuis doesn’t really explain the ingredient used to prevent greying :(
7. When Scott Gibson says “all of our Canadian restaurants” use 100 percent vegetable oil. (The company probably made sure that wasn’t going to cost $10M this time.)
3. Potato farmer Angelo Lesvesque
4. The McDonald’s french fry lifecycle
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.