This is a Cronut Hole Concrete, available today only at NYC’s Madison Square Park Shake Shack.
Shake Shack hates the integrity of your Twitter feed, so they teamed up with cronut inventor Dominique Ansel and made 1,000 of these things. They cost $4.50 and proceeds will benefit the New York Police Department and Madison Square Park Conservancy.
So while people were waiting in line…
1. We asked them what they were supposed to be doing.
Euna and Jenny are supposed to be studying for class at New York University.
2. Lisa is supposed to be at work… Oops.
3. And Mr. Anonymous should be handling your money.
4. Justin didn’t really have anywhere else to be.
5. Emily and Hudson were originally going to the zoo.
6. Lee is supposed to be taking a “quick work lunch.”
7. Ellen and Natalie should be on the way to class.
8. Richard is supposed to be #building a #brand.
9. Fortune Cookie is supposed to be taking care of some visa issues…
10. Jon should be sitting in a Google meeting.
11. Harper should be doing ordinary dog things.
12. Carly should be in Times Square on her New York vacation.
13. Yasmin should not even be in this country.
14. Chris is supposed to be moving on to better things.
15. Jamie and Grace should be in business class.
16. The Checkett, Harrison, and Davis families should be tucking their kids in for a nap.
17. Cissy is supposed to be shopping.
And cronut inventor Dominque Ansel should obviously get back to making more cronuts.
- 35 people were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Donald Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization says there is "no public health justification" for postponing or moving the Rio Olympics because of Zika virus.
- The loneliest elephant in the world has died after spending 67 of her 69 years in captivity at a Tokyo zoo.