This is a late-weekday or weekend dinner that I go to about once a month. I found it in the dining section of the New York Times, which I try to read every Wednesday to prepare for weekend cooking. The recipe says it takes 30 minutes; it takes me about 40. The pimentón is the star here so it’s important not to skimp. I’ve forgotten to pick up rye bread more than once, and subbed panko breadcrumbs and it works, but something about the coarseness of the bread just carries it through. — Adam Chandler, 31, writer at Tablet magazine, Brooklyn, NY
3. Rack of Lamb With Pimentón, Garlic and Olive Oil
1 rack of lamb (about 2 pounds)
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon pimentón (smoked paprika)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 medium slice rye bread, broken into pieces.
- President Trump delivered a fiery campaign-style speech to about 9,000 adoring supporters in Melbourne, Florida on Saturday afternoon.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜