1. As you may know, Oreo just released a new limited-edition cookie dough flavor. It looks like this.
In their review, TIME said it should have been called a Frappuccino Oreo, which is pretty spot on. There’s some kind of mocha caramel thing happening. It still tastes good, but nothing like cookie dough.
5. Not to worry. There is a solution in this magical universe.
6. And it’s pretty exciting.
8. Step 1:
9. Step 2:
10. Step 3:
11. Step 4:
Decide whether or not you are willing to eat raw cookie dough. You probably shouldn’t because raw eggs can contain dangerous bacteria. I did; maybe I have e. coli or salmonella now. What I definitely had was a stomach ache. Here is a recipe for safe-to-eat raw cookie dough (without raw eggs).
13. THE OTHER (safer) OPTION:
- Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires – all men – together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.