1. As you may know, Oreo just released a new limited-edition cookie dough flavor. It looks like this.
In their review, TIME said it should have been called a Frappuccino Oreo, which is pretty spot on. There’s some kind of mocha caramel thing happening. It still tastes good, but nothing like cookie dough.
5. Not to worry. There is a solution in this magical universe.
6. And it’s pretty exciting.
8. Step 1:
9. Step 2:
10. Step 3:
11. Step 4:
Decide whether or not you are willing to eat raw cookie dough. You probably shouldn’t because raw eggs can contain dangerous bacteria. I did; maybe I have e. coli or salmonella now. What I definitely had was a stomach ache. Here is a recipe for safe-to-eat raw cookie dough (without raw eggs).
13. THE OTHER (safer) OPTION:
- Six people died and more than 60 were injured in a spree of gun violence in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend.
- After announcing he had raised $5.6 million for veterans organizations, Donald Trump blasted reporters for asking critical questions about the money.
- The show "The Biggest Loser" is under investigation following a report that its contestants were given drugs to aid weight loss.