1. 30-Minute Lasagna With Sausage And Mushrooms
What’s great about this recipe is its shortcut ingredients: pre-sliced mushrooms, Italian seasoning blend, no-cook noodles, grated cheese, and a pre-made marinara sauce. But because you cook up a quick layer of onions, mushrooms, meat, garlic and deglaze all that with wine, it still has tons of delicious flavor. Get the recipe.
5. Apple, Cheddar, Squash Soup.
I feel like I should be recommending this other soup — a Carrot, Mushroom, and Barley Stew — because it has a lot of ingredients you’ll have leftover if you make other recipes on this list. But too bad, because I just really love this butternut squash situation. Get the recipe.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱