1. 30-Minute Lasagna With Sausage And Mushrooms
What’s great about this recipe is its shortcut ingredients: pre-sliced mushrooms, Italian seasoning blend, no-cook noodles, grated cheese, and a pre-made marinara sauce. But because you cook up a quick layer of onions, mushrooms, meat, garlic and deglaze all that with wine, it still has tons of delicious flavor. Get the recipe.
5. Apple, Cheddar, Squash Soup.
I feel like I should be recommending this other soup — a Carrot, Mushroom, and Barley Stew — because it has a lot of ingredients you’ll have leftover if you make other recipes on this list. But too bad, because I just really love this butternut squash situation. Get the recipe.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.