1. 30-Minute Lasagna With Sausage And Mushrooms
What’s great about this recipe is its shortcut ingredients: pre-sliced mushrooms, Italian seasoning blend, no-cook noodles, grated cheese, and a pre-made marinara sauce. But because you cook up a quick layer of onions, mushrooms, meat, garlic and deglaze all that with wine, it still has tons of delicious flavor. Get the recipe.
5. Apple, Cheddar, Squash Soup.
I feel like I should be recommending this other soup — a Carrot, Mushroom, and Barley Stew — because it has a lot of ingredients you’ll have leftover if you make other recipes on this list. But too bad, because I just really love this butternut squash situation. Get the recipe.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.