3. There had been rumors…
Last weekend this photo surfaced online with no source or explanation, and so NO ONE EVEN KNEW WHAT TO THINK!
4. Then heroes at Time got their hands on some and did a taste test.
It doesn’t really taste like cookie dough. Several staffers said they got hints of coffee or caramel, and one said it should be renamed the Frappuccino Oreo. It’s good, we all agreed, but if you were to taste it blindly, you most likely wouldn’t guess that it’s supposed to represent cookie dough.
5. As for the marshmallow krispie treat, Time’s review said:
One person declared it inedible, throwing it into the trash in a huff. Others, however, were particularly excited about this variety because its creme center features bits of crisped rice. Unlike the cookie dough variety, this cookie’s flavor corresponds with its name: it really does taste like a Rice Krispies Treat.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭