3. There had been rumors…
Last weekend this photo surfaced online with no source or explanation, and so NO ONE EVEN KNEW WHAT TO THINK!
4. Then heroes at Time got their hands on some and did a taste test.
It doesn’t really taste like cookie dough. Several staffers said they got hints of coffee or caramel, and one said it should be renamed the Frappuccino Oreo. It’s good, we all agreed, but if you were to taste it blindly, you most likely wouldn’t guess that it’s supposed to represent cookie dough.
5. As for the marshmallow krispie treat, Time’s review said:
One person declared it inedible, throwing it into the trash in a huff. Others, however, were particularly excited about this variety because its creme center features bits of crisped rice. Unlike the cookie dough variety, this cookie’s flavor corresponds with its name: it really does taste like a Rice Krispies Treat.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀