1. This Man is the Cutest
HARROGATE, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 14: Giant vegetable grower Peter Glazebrook from Newark poses with his world record-breaking onion that weighed in at 18lbs 1oz, beating his previous world record by almost 2ozs, at the Harrogate Autumn Flower Show on September 14, 2012 in Harrogate, England. Peter Glazebrook, from Newark, won all six classes in the giant vegetable competition during the show at The Great Yorkshire Showground.
2. Look at How Proud He Is Of His Giant Cabbage!
HARROGATE, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 14: Glazebrook wheels his giant cabbage, which weighs 81lbs and 6ozs, through the flower show.
3. Not-So Delicious Looking Root Vegetables Were On Display
HARROGATE, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 14: Visitors to the annual Harrogate Autumn Flower Show admire and discuss prize winning vegetables.
4. The Concept of Symmetry Was Also On Display
5. Real Men Can Do Stuff Like This
HARROGATE, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 14: Weightlifter Jonathan Walker, from Harrogate, poses for the media as he lifts a “marrow” (this is the word that British people use for squash) weighing 119lbs 12oz which won the Giant Marrow Class. Obviously this giant marrow was also grown by Peter Glazebrook.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.