1. Start with store-bought brownies, chocolate sauce, and your favorite ice cream.
2. Heat the sauce in a saucepan or in the microwave.
3. While the sauce is heating, layer brownie pieces and ice cream in a glass or mug.
5. Using a glass — even if it doesn’t have a stem — makes it look more special.
(On the flip side, serving this in a mug has a nice cozy, casual effect at a dinner party.)
6. Top with chocolate sauce.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩