1. Start with store-bought brownies, chocolate sauce, and your favorite ice cream.
2. Heat the sauce in a saucepan or in the microwave.
3. While the sauce is heating, layer brownie pieces and ice cream in a glass or mug.
5. Using a glass — even if it doesn’t have a stem — makes it look more special.
(On the flip side, serving this in a mug has a nice cozy, casual effect at a dinner party.)
6. Top with chocolate sauce.
- It's official: Democratic delegates picked Hillary Clinton as the first female presidential nominee of a major US party 🙋
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.