1. Start with store-bought brownies, chocolate sauce, and your favorite ice cream.
2. Heat the sauce in a saucepan or in the microwave.
3. While the sauce is heating, layer brownie pieces and ice cream in a glass or mug.
5. Using a glass — even if it doesn’t have a stem — makes it look more special.
(On the flip side, serving this in a mug has a nice cozy, casual effect at a dinner party.)
6. Top with chocolate sauce.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘