10. I think we can all agree: Merriam-Webster’s dictionary has some serious editing to get to.
14. “I always hug it out, I don’t know what these dictionary people are talking about.” —this dog, in an official statement
18. “We can pretend it never even happened.” —this cool dog
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.