10. I think we can all agree: Merriam-Webster’s dictionary has some serious editing to get to.
14. “I always hug it out, I don’t know what these dictionary people are talking about.” —this dog, in an official statement
18. “We can pretend it never even happened.” —this cool dog
- U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz ended his campaign after losing Indiana's primary to Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side.
- A massive wildfire is threatening the capital of Canada's oilsands industry, and tens of thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate.
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."