10. I think we can all agree: Merriam-Webster’s dictionary has some serious editing to get to.
14. “I always hug it out, I don’t know what these dictionary people are talking about.” —this dog, in an official statement
18. “We can pretend it never even happened.” —this cool dog
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋