We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Gorgeous drinking glasses etched with the city grid of your choice, because they've gotta drink out of something, so it might as well be something pretty and sentimental.
2. An essential-oil diffuser so they can bring a little zen to their life by choosing precisely what scents bring them to their happy place.
3. A set of super-cute notebooks they'll want to keep on display, perfect for all their jotting-down needs.
4. And a fancy pen to go along with it, because let's face it: There is no better small pleasure than the feel of a writing with a well-crafted pen.
5. A mug warmer that regulates the temperature of their coffee or tea so they can nurse their drink for hours without sipping an ice-cold beverage. Genius.
6. A portable massage cushion to ease the tension in their neck and shoulders after a long day, because all humans adore the gift of relaxation.
7. Or an acupressure foot massage roller adored by over 2,000 Amazon reviewers that anyone's tired feet will appreciate.
8. A breakfast sandwich maker, because honestly, who doesn't want to be gifted a breakfast sandwich maker?
9. A Book of the Month Club subscription so they can think about what an awesome addition to the family you are every time they curl up with their new favorite read.
10. An adjustable desk lamp with Bluetooth speakers that'll be a lovely addition to any corner of the home.
11. A sleek, BPA-free stainless steel water bottle — because everyone needs to stay hydrated, so why not help them do it in style?
12. A super-convenient magnetic wristband strong enough to hold up to one pound (!) of tools they'll want to have close at hand.
13. A bamboo cheese board for the in-laws who always seem to have company over — or who simply love fromage.
14. And if you really want to step it up a notch: a personalized cutting board they'll want to keep on their counter all the time.
15. An Aerogarden, perfect for any home chef (or anyone who loves to eat, really), whose ultimate dream is to grow their own herbs year-round.
16. A subscription that'll send them a monthly goodie personalized with their pet's image on them, because unless they're a complete monster, no one — no one! — will ever tire of seeing their sweet furball's face plastered everywhere in their home.
17. A birth-month flower kit so they can enjoy a pretty, personalized bloom no matter the weather.
18. A super-soft throw blanket — because have you ever heard of such a thing as having too many cozy blankets?
19. A scratch-off world map poster so the jet-setting in-laws can keep track of their travels in a really fun way.
20. An essential-oil stick that makes for a thoughtful add-on gift for anyone who's ever gotten a headache.
21. Some comfy-as-heck wool slippers they'll wonder how they ever survived winter without.
22. A handy-dandy reusable notebook that's a gift for them and the environment.
23. A gourmet oil-dipping spice kit so they can enjoy an array of flavors with dinner.
24. A quirky, futuristic word clock that'll make for an eye-catching piece of decor in their home or office.
25. A fun party game, Doubles, for the in-laws who love hosting people — or who just love game nights at home.
26. And, of course, socks, because everyone, everywhere, always appreciates a brand-new pair of cozy socks.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.